miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2007

If I ever feel better (Phoenix)

Hey! Esta canción solía traerme malos recuerdos, pero ahora me trae nuevos recuerdos y no son malos del todo ;) Toda tuya Marta, que se que te gusta.

No one knows the hard times I went through
If happiness came I miss the call
The stormy days ain't over
I've tried and lost know I think that I pay the cost
Now I've watched all my castles fall
They were made of dust, after all
Someday all this mess will make me laugh

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait...
...
It's like somebody took my place

I ain't even playing my own game
The rules have changed well I didn't know
There are things in my life I can't control
I feel the chaos around me
A thing I don't try to deny
I'd better learn to accept that
There's a part of my life that will go away
Dark is the night, cold is the ground
In the circular solitude of my heart
As one who strives a hill to climb
I am sure I'll come through I don't know how
They say an end can be a start

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Muchas gracias por dedicarme esta cancion wapo! ya sabes que me encanta...debe de ser la cancion de la gente con mundo interior ;) cuando la oiga en Irlanda me acordare de ti! mil besillos!

MARTA
"They say an end can be a start..."